Re: daml-s and owl

From: Jim Hendler (hendler@cs.umd.edu)
Date: 02/07/03

    At 10:39 -0800 2/7/03, David Martin wrote:
    >Monika Solanki wrote:
    >
    >>  DAML-S over OWL seems to be the next obvious step. Eventually as OWL
    >>  stabilises, DAML-S should accomodate it..
    >
    >Indeed, it is an obvious step, and it's on the agenda of the DAML-S
    >Coalition.  As to exactly when, that will depend on the finalization of
    >the OWL recommendation documents, with respect to the next release of
    >DAML-S.  At any rate, we do consider it a high priority.
    >
    >Regards,
    >David Martin

    all, I sent mail to Daniel suggesting that www-ws was a better place
    for this discussion.  BTW, OWL is releasing new, close to final,
    versions of all our documents some came out already, some soon.  We
    hope to go to Last Call end of this month (with the LC documents
    coming out mid March) - now is a great time for people to review them
    and let us hear if you have concerns
      -JH

    http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler