RE: SWRL FOL released

From: mgreaves (mgreaves@darpa.mil)
Date: 11/04/04

    Mike and members of the Joint Committee:

    This is fantastic.  I have been looking forward to this milestone for a
    while.  Thank you for working hard and wrapping it up into a solid
    release.  SWRL FOL, plus the earlier work on SWRL and RuleML, sets us on
    a solid course towards next year's W3C Rules Workshop, and the eventual
    standardization of a rules language for the Semantic Web.
    Congratulations!

    Mark

    Dr. Mark Greaves
    DARPA IXO