Re: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble, unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your c omments

From: Pat Hayes (phayes@ihmc.us)
Date: 06/17/04

  • Next message: Jim Hendler: "[ontoweb-list] Re: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble,unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your c omments"

    >Is the Semantic Web a realistic endeavour
    >or just a SCAM aimed at collecting funds
    >from research, VCs or otherwise?

    This is not a rational debating topic: it is a paranoid rant. By
    phrasing your point, if you have a point, in these terms, you are
    accusing a large number of hard-working and serious people (such as
    my good self) of dishonesty.  I don't choose to listen to this
    garbage any more.

    Congratulations. Your emails have now been promoted to the status of
    spam by my email filters.

    Goodbye.

    Pat Hayes

    IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
    40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
    Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
    FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell