2004 DAML Program Directions

From: mgreaves (mgreaves@darpa.mil)
Date: 10/14/03

    Colleagues,

    The DAML PI meeting starts Thursday.  Before we all show up in Florida, I
    thought I would try and write something down outlining my goals for the
    meeting and for FY04.  It turned into this document.  I will repeat most of
    this in my opening remarks, but I thought it would be helpful for program
    participants to see this in advance.

    See you Thursday!
    Mark

    Dr. Mark Greaves