RE: Next DAML PI Meeting

From: Howard, Jack (JHoward@schafercorp-ballston.com)
Date: 01/16/03

All,

  The location for the DAML PI Meeting on 8-10 April, 2003 will be Miami,
FL.  The specific hotel has not been confirmed because negotiations are
still ongoing, however, this notice is being sent so that you have the
longest possible lead time to make air reservations.

  The agenda is still being developed, although the overall format will be
the same as for the last meeting.

  Details on the hotel, registration, and agenda will be provided in two to
three weeks.  Please contact me if you have any recommendations or questions
regarding the meeting.

R,
Jack