Next DAML PI Meeting

From: Howard, Jack (JHoward@schafercorp-ballston.com)
Date: 12/11/02

All,

  This is an advance notice that the next DARPA Agent Markup Language (DAML)
Principal Investigator (PI) meeting will be held Tuesday through Thursday,
8-10 April, 2003.  The DAML PI's have already been polled to determine dates
with the fewest conflicts, but if you know of a major event affecting
potential DAML attendees which may impact these dates, please let me know as
soon as possible.

  The location is TBD, but will be in Florida or possibly New Orleans.  An
official announcement will be provided next month.

  If you have any suggestions for the meeting or if you feel additional
people should be added to the distribution list, please contact me.
R,
Jack

John J. Howard
Schafer Corporation