RE: ASSERTION, QUESTION, SUGGESTION - final draft

From: Neil Goldman (ngoldman@teknowledge.com)
Date: 04/15/02

I hope Tim is right -- that it will be rare for anyone to view ontologies
directly in terms of the primitives defined in the standard.  And that makes
me wonder why there is any reason for the standard to bother including names
for idioms -- such as UniqueProperty or UnambiguousProperty -- regardless of
how common they may be.  I'd much rather see these terms eliminated than
renamed.

Neil Goldman              Tel:   (310)578-5350 x204
Teknowledge Corporation   Fax:   (310)578-5710
Suite 231
4640 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292