RE: ASSERTION, QUESTION, SUGGESTION - final draft

From: Mitch Kokar (kokar@coe.neu.edu)
Date: 04/14/02

Murray,

We have a short (working) paper on our web site that deals with DAML and
situation awareness. Since it is "work in progress" we would appreciate any
comments and suggestions.

The paper is at http://vis.home.mindspring.com/daml/daml-examples.ps

At this location (http://vis.home.mindspring.com) we also have some other
DAML related papers.