RE: ASSERTION, QUESTION, SUGGESTION

From: Lemmer John F Civ AFRL/IFTB (John.Lemmer@rl.af.mil)
Date: 04/04/02

As a potenial DAML +OIL user, but one who will probably not go that route,
here is my 2 cents worth.  Every new thing like DAML exits somewhere in a
tradeoff between academic elegance and practical utility.  From what I see
of DAML, it is way to far from utility and way to close to (attempted)
elegance.

It seems DAML is re-fighting (and still not winning) the wars the KR
community has been struggling with for at least the last 20 years.

john