daml.org

From: John Flynn (jflynn@bbn.com)
Date: 08/29/01

DAML PIs et al,
  It is my pleasure to announce in the waning days of my PM'ship of
DAML that our web site continues to attract a large number of hits,
and as of sometime late last week, our hit counter broke the
1,000,000 mark!  I don't know of any other DARPA program that has
attracted so much outside attention, and I want you to know how proud
I am to be associated with such a great bunch of researchers/
  -Jim H.
p.s.  now get back to work fixing those ontologies :->
--
Prof. James Hendler     Program Manager
DARPA/ISO          703-696-2238 (phone)