Re: DAML API V0.4 Release

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 04/25/01

At 4:04 PM -0400 4/25/01, Hart, Lewis wrote:
>DAML API V0.4 has been posted to http://grcinet.grci.com/maria/www/codipsite
>in the tools/components section.
>
>Zip file
>http://grcinet.grci.com/maria/www/wwwlibrary/files/daml_api_V0-4.zip
>
>Online docs http://grcinet.grci.com/maria/www/wwwlibrary/DAML_API_Docs
>
>The DAML API is a collection of Java interfaces and utility classes that
>implements an interface for manipulating DAML ontologies. It should be
>considered a developing work in progress.
>
>Let us know if you have comments or questions.
>
>- Lewis
>Lewis L Hart
>GRC International                      lhart@grci.com
>1900 Gallows Rd.                  Voice (703)506-5938
>Vienna, Va 22182                    Fax (703)556-4261

Lewis- nice work - when you feel comfortable sharing this, you should
post this info on www-rdf-logic and also ask Mike Dean to link it to
the daml.org site appropriately.
  -Jim H
p.s. Usually I don't copy daml-all on such things, but I wanted to
show you all I can say nice things :->  More importantly, getting
things onto daml.org as soon as possible is absolutely crucial to
keeping our funding going...
--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager
DARPA/ISO			703-696-2238 (phone)