Clarification regarding February 16th, the day after the DAML Mee ting

From: Martin, Tom (TMartin@schafercorp-ballston.com)
Date: 02/07/01

Folks,

Several people have asked to clarify who is invited to stay Friday.

Specific individuals have been singled out to give presentations/demos the
morning of the 16th to the Intel Community guests we are having.  They have
been or are being individually contacted.

In addition, you are all invited to stay Friday to present your posters and
demonstrations in the afternoon duplicating that which is scheduled for
Wednesday afternoon.

After the formal presentations of the morning, your posters and
demonstrations will be made available to the guests from 1:00 to 3:30 on the
4th floor of the TIC (the same place they will be on Wednesday afternoon).
During the first hour of the afternoon, the classified Horus presentation
and demo will be given on the first floor.  That is in parallel with you
presenting your demos and posters on the 4th floor.  There may be several
guests without clearance for the Horus demo or preferring to see your
session.

Regarding watching the Horus demo for those of you who have and forward
Secret clearances to the TIC, the expectation is that most of you will be
occupied upstairs showing your work.  Also, space may be too limited to
allow you to observe the Horus brief, but we will know that better as the
time approaches.

Thanks much,

Tom