- image if the daily Sports Section were published in DAML
- with a subscription, over time you too could answer questions like "who has the highest batting average against left-handed pitchers on Tuesdays in July"
- "all" of this data already exists somewhere
- want to provide access to databases rather than duplicating huge amounts of data
- DAML Services
to identify, describe, locate, and access such databases
- DAML Query Language(s) to access such databases
- mapping of various existing "ontologies" and content to DAML
- real owners should control data
(Major League Baseball,
Hall of Fame,
- what's the business model?