1. Access to the DAML Web Server is provided as a public service by
the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and its contractors.
2. Except where otherwise noted, information presented on the DAML Web
Server is considered public information and may be distributed or
copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical
purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to
create summary statistics that are used for such purposes as assessing
what information is of most and least interest, determining technical
design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, this government computer system employs
software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized
attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other
attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for
regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records
Administration General Records Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information
on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under
the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information
Infrastructure Protection Act of 1993.
7. If you do not agree with all of the above statements, please
$Id: notice.xml,v 1.1 2001/01/20 01:01:30 kmbarber Exp $