Re: DAML-Time

From: Jerry Hobbs (hobbs@isi.edu)
Date: 03/11/03

    Pat,

    Thanks for your close reading and perceptive comments.

    I don't have time right now to respond in detail, but I will say that
    I don't think we are very far apart.  There are some issues we have
    thrashed out to deadlock already (like partial ordering), and some
    issues (like leap seconds) that I have avoided thinking about before
    but should now.  I think the other disagreements are pretty small.

    I'll respond more fully next week.

    -- Jerry