Reply to Drew McDermott

From: Jerry Hobbs (hobbs@ai.sri.com)
Date: 03/14/02

    Drew,

    Good point about the importance of noncontiguous eventualities.

    What time-span-of would mean in a branching futures model of time is
    an interesting question, which I hope would not lead to excessive
    complication.

    By the way, everyone, I had daml-time@bbn.com in my original mailing
    is correct.

    -- Jerry