Re: SUMO chunk for spatial stuff?

From: Adam Pease (apease@ks.teknowledge.com)
Date: 04/21/03

    Dan,
       The modules are in KIF in our public CVS repository at
    <http://ontology.teknowledge.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SUO/Merge.txt>.  Each
    module is separated from others in the file by the tags ";; BEGIN FILE" and
    ";; END FILE".  The DAML version of the latest SUMO is at
    <http://reliant.teknowledge.com/DAML/SUMO.daml>, although it lacks the
    module delimiters.

    Adam