OpenCyc spatial relations

From: Stephen Reed (reed@cyc.com)
Date: 04/15/03

    As we discussed during the Miami DAML PI meeting, OpenCyc is a candidate
    for the DAML-Space ontology.  Below is a link to our vocabulary page which
    presents the salient spatial concepts and relations in an organized
    document.

    http://www.cyc.com/cycdoc/vocab/spatial-vocab.html

    Cyc's RCC8 vocabulary is not yet part of OpenCyc but I will perform the
    migration if OpenCyc becomes the DAML-Space ontology.  Likewise I can add
    any other concepts and relations from full Cyc as required for acceptance.

    -Steve

    Stephen L. Reed                  phone:  512.342.4036
    Cycorp, Suite 100                  fax:  512.342.4040
    3721 Executive Center Drive      email:  reed@cyc.com
    Austin, TX 78731                   web:  http://www.cyc.com
             download OpenCyc at http://www.opencyc.org