Re: Remarks on the white paper "DAML-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services"

From: David Martin (martin@AI.SRI.COM)
Date: 10/29/03

Fabien & Norman -

Thanks (very belatedly) for these comments on the DAML-S 0.9 Technical
Overview.  Now that we are finalizing OWL-S 1.0, we are in a position to
  adopt and/or respond to your suggestions/criticisms/questions.  Since
this might be of educational benefit to the world-at-large, I would like
to forward this message to www-ws@w3c.org, and we can respond to it
there.  Is that OK?

Regards,
David