one last question: daml-s and JXTA

From: Daniel Elenius (danel698@student.liu.se)
Date: 02/07/03

    Sorry for bothering this list with all these questions... I'm just
    trying to get a grip on which technologies work well together.

    Has anyone tried using DAML-S (possibly with WSDL) in conjunction with
    JXTA? To me, it looks like a winning combination. JXTA (a very nice p2p
    infrastructure) lets us put "anything" in its "service announcements",
    and it would be quite useful to put DAML-S/WSDL messages there to
    describe services.

    In fact, I am thinking of integrating DAML-S and WSDL with JXTA, create
    some ontologies for various devices as examples, and creating a
    simulated ubicomp environment as my M.Sc. thesis project. That's why I
    need to know if it's already been done.

    Thanks,
    /Daniel