representing a city in a service profile

From: Michael Ryan Bannon (mrbannon@uwaterloo.ca)
Date: 12/20/02

    Hi,

    I'm relatively enw to DAML-S.
    I'm trying to create a service profile that describes a servcie I wish to use (so, I don't have a grounding or process model...I'm looking for a service.)

    I want to find a servcie that takes in the name of a city as the input.
    I've used the "restridedTo" element and set the resource as a city class from some ontology.  However, does this guarantee that the input will be of type String?  If not do I have to make my own city class that guarantees a string input that is subclassed from city?  Is there a specific ontology that already does this?

    Thanks,

    Ryan