Agentcities Grants

From: simon.2.thompson@bt.com
Date: 03/06/02

*** Apologies for multiple postings ***
** please forward to interested parties/relevant lists **

** GRANTS FOR EU ELIGIBLE INSTITUTIONS ONLY **

Please note that the first deadlines for applying for Agentcities deployment
grants are rapidly approaching.

The deadline for registering interest is 16th MARCH 2002

The deadline for full proposals is 22nd MARCH 2002

These grants will have a total value of up to EUR10,000 and may be enhanced
by a sponsorship element. I would strongly encourage anyone with an interest
in deploying a public agent platform to apply. We are especially interested
in applications that emphasis deployments that support industrial
participation, areas of special action in the EU or eligible newly
associated states. We also hope to see applications that advance
standardisation efforts, bring new resources into the network, create
connections to other networks and/or are technically innovative.

The form to fill in to submit an expression of interest/abstract is
available on line at:

http://www.agentcities.org/EUNET/index.php?target=depsup_proc

the full text of the call is available at

http://www.agentcities.org/EUNET/Admin/Calls/ACITIES-NET-deployment-call-v1.
2.pdf

	Best Regards,

		Si.

Dr. Simon Thompson,
Team Leader , Intelligent Agents,
Complexity Research Group,
Intelligent Systems Lab,
BTexact Technologies,
Adastral Park.

01473 605531 (phone)
01473 642459 (fax)
077 6497 7256 (mobile)
www: http://innovate.bt.com/people/thomps65/index.htm

"Ignore me, if you think I'm wrong" - Robert Sutton, The Weird Rules of
Creativity, Harvard Business Review. Reprint R0108F

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

BT Exact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc.