XML well formatted code

From: Brandon Amundson (bamundson@bbn.com)
Date: 02/28/02

Hi,
I am checking different languages to model ontology based knowledge =
systems. DAML seems to be a powerful tool, but I am missing the =
possibility to create XML well formatted code. Even the sample ontology =
does not seem to be XML well formatted (If I trust different XML =
parser). Would you please tell me if there are possibilities to create =
well formatted code. If there is no way, I would be lucky to know why =
you waiving such a chance to be comprehensive.
Thanks
Hannes

Hannes Schleicher=20
Institute for Geoinformatics