Re: DAML

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 08/06/01

> Hi, I am currently involved in a project to describe contents on a
> news-related website. I would appreciate it if you could show me a
> concrete example of how DAML can be used in the process of creating a
> content-rich website (including not only content description, but also
> presentation of content and perhaps the implementation of agents to
> access the contents).

ittalks.org is probably our best example to date of such a
site.  Implementation details are available at [1].  It also
supports a KQML interface to agents.

You might also be interested in [2], from the folks who
maintain http://www.semanticweb.org.

An evolving list of various DAML applications is available
at [3].

	Mike

[1] http://ittalks.org/jsp/aboutus.jsp

[2] http://www.semanticweb.org/SWWS/program/full/paper55.pdf