RONGCHENG BEST CHEER GRANITE CO., LTD

From: zhl-tech@zhongleistone.com
Date: 07/29/01

若要取消,请回复:  zhongleiindentify@btamail.net.
ZL
RONGCHENG BEST CHEER GRANITE CO., LTD

  Welcome to our Company- Shandong Rongcheng Best Cheer Granite Co.,Ltd . Seeing for oneself is better than hearing from others.

  Our company is raw material base of stone manufacturer, sources backer of tone trader, honest supplier of stone customers. We hope we could exchange information, promote friendship and be ever-lasting cooperative partner through the E-mail.

  Our company is situated in the eastern part of Shandong Province---Rongcheng, P. R.
China where is surrounded by sea at three sides with convenient sea-land-air transport. Rongcheng is a beautiful and richly endowed place and regarded as excellent city for journey. Korea and Japan are close neighbors separated by only a strip of water or sea.

  Our company was established in 1984, which has developed into large-scale special granite base with 5 series: such as red, pink, white, black and gray with 5 quarries on its own where were chosen as stones by the State.

  We have six gang saws (350),one polishing lines(16 heads) and tile processing lines, two combined cutters(34 PCS); 5 infrared cutters, 8 cut-to-size processing lines from Italy and we also have column machines, grinding lines and flamed lines, etc..

  Our  productivity is  50000 cubic meters raw blocks and 500000 square meter slab, tiles, cut-to-size, columns and other irregular products, etc per year. and the tolerance complies with international-accepted standard and we can guarantee there will be no color difference for large-area decoration.

  We depend on 5 quarries and strict quality systems to wholesale a great lot of products for one time and to undertake some large and modern project for inside and outside granite decoration.

  Our main products: raw block, gangsaw slab, disc slab, tile, cut-to-size, column, hexagon stone for square, and other irregular stone products, etc.. You can choose any color stone and shape referring to your interests.

  Honestly welcome stone trader, stone manufacturer and persons dealing in stone decoration to cooperate with us. We will serve you by our first quality, stable price, good reputation and mutual benefits.
Every company hopes the international buyer could understand their products and products could really attract them. We trust you must have exceptional sight and brilliant choice ----To Rongcheng Best Cheer Granite Co., Ltd. Our cooperation will make your career shining again.

  We are looking forward to your early inquiry and cooperation.
Best regards,
Yours sincerely,

For more details, please contact with:
1、Nancy Ni
2、Website:www.zhongleistone.com
3、E-mail: 3786@zhongleistone.com  zhl-tech@zhongleistone.com
4、Office direct Tel.:86 631 7573294/7573997    7502528-8012
5、Office direct Fax:86 631 7573294/7502386
6、Mobile Phone:13508918467

欢迎您,来吧!石材界的朋友,百闻不如一见。
我公司是石材制造商的原料供应基地、石材贸易商的货源靠山、石材使用者的信誉保证。中国山东荣成中磊石材有限公司愿通过这封邮件沟通信息、促进发展,使我们能够成为长期友好的合作伙伴。
我公司位于中国山东省的最东端---荣成市,这里三面环海,海陆空交通十分便利,同日本一衣带水,与韩国隔海相望,美丽富饶,是中国优秀的旅游城市。
公司成立于1984年,现已发展成中国大型专业石材生产基地,形成红、粉、白、灰、黑五大系列,均被国家评为“名、特、优”石材,独有五座矿山,年产各种规格花岗石荒料5万立方米。
公司拥有现代化的加工设备:从意大利进口的砂锯6台、16头连续磨机一套、2组34片组切薄板生产线一套、标准板生产线8台套、切机和红外线切机5套、圆弧机、火烧机、定厚机等设备样样俱全。
年可生产各种规格的大板、薄板、标准板、圆弧等其它异形花岗石板材50万平方米。质量全部在国际公认的标准以内。大面积装饰无色差。
我公司以矿山为依托,凭借雄厚的资源优势和严格的质量管理体系承接大型现代化工程的内外板材装饰。
公司的主要产品有:荒料、砂锯大板、条板、薄板、标准板、圆弧、广场用六角石、其它各种异形及石制品,颜色俱全,任您批发选择。
公司诚招国内外石材贸易商和石材制造商及装饰业的石材同仁与我们合作,这里质量第一、价格稳定、信守合同,利益共享。
每一个公司都希望自己的产品和服务能够让更多的国际买家了解,并真正打动他们。我们相信,您一定是位独具慧眼的人,您一定会做出英明的选择-到中磊公司来,我们的合作必将使您的事业再铸辉煌。
欢迎索取有关资料

联系方法:
1、联系人:倪俊玲小姐
2、网   址:www.zhongleistone.com
邮件地址: 3786@zhongleistone.com
                 Zhl-tech@zhongleistone.com
                 Zhl-support@zhongleistone.com
3、直线电话:86 631 7573294/7573997    7502528转8012
4、直线传真:86 631 7573294/7502386
5、手机:13508918467