Re: Instance Data

From: Yuhui Jin (yhjin@Stanford.EDU)
Date: 04/26/01

Hi, Mike,

Thank you for your reply. I've got another question.

The page for collected file says "Each collected statement has been
reified with the source URI from which it came and the time at which it
was collected."

I looked at some files, for instance, bbn.daml, and saw the reified
statement has been given a URI which seems to be generated by Sergey's
unique URI creator. However, in the same file, I couldn't find a second
occurrence of the URI. So how can I know which statement is being reified
when parsing Description for the reification? Or you keep the indexing
relationship somewhere outside the file? Thanks.

regards,
-Yuhui