Instance Data

From: Yuhui Jin (yhjin@Stanford.EDU)
Date: 04/24/01

Hi,

I have a few questions concerning homework #1 when I had a look at the
summary on the DAML site, as I am working on the data set to develop some
appliation.

1. Is that all the .daml files under
directory http://www.daml.org/homework/1/collected/ supposed to contain
both ontologies and instance data from all parties?

2. In the directory.html file, all the projects and participants are
listed. I wonder whether this page is constructed manually. Becuase I
couldn't imagine how the exact resouce description is extracted from
different ontologies/annotated files automatically.

3. Follow up 2, I had annotated my page, and found it's being crawled, but
I ended up don't appear in the person list here, is there something
wrong with my annotation, or there're criteria when contructing the list.

Thank you!
-Yuhui