Re: Some q

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 02/08/01

Thanks for your interest in DAML.

There's a recent presentation that addresses many of your
questions available at [1].

DAML focuses on providing content that can be easily used by
agents.  DAML content is transmitted using HTTP.

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.

	Mike

[1] http://www.daml.org/2001/02/coabs-daml/Overview.html