RE: Visual schema Design with UML

From: Kogut, Paul A (paul.a.kogut@lmco.com)
Date: 05/23/01

John,

Thanks for bringing this article to our attention.
I talked to the author last October at OOPSLA.
I think the approach taken by the author in this
article and his book serves as a good example
of what a UML profile should look like. Obviously,
there are some similarities between mapping UML to
XML schema and mapping UML to DAML+OIL.
However, there are many "logic/AI" features
of DAML that are beyond the scope of what this
author has addressed.

Thanks,
Paul Kogut