Lottery Winning Notification

From: saawarddept@webmail.co.za
Date: 01/14/06

    From the desk of the co-ordinator
    South African Award Dept,
    105 2ND AVE. SANDTON, 1892
    JOHANNESBURG,
    SOUTH AFRICA.

                         WEB NOTIFICATION OF LOTTO WINNINGS:

    This is to inform you that have been selected for a cash
    prize of $1,000.000.00 (one million one United state
    dollars.) International programs held on the 10th of January
    2005 in the (Johannesburg).

    The selection process was carried out through random
    selection in our computerized email selection system(s)
    from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from
    all the continents of the world.

    The lottery is approved by the South African Gaming Board,
    also
    Licensed by the International Association of Gaming
    Regulators (IAGR). This
    promotional lottery is the tenth of its kind and we intend
    to sensitize the public.

    To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact
    your claims officer
    through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated
    below:

    Mr. Steve Lutuli.
    South African Award Department,
    Tel: +27-72-540-9839.
    Email: saclaimdept@webmail.co.za

    Contact your claims officer and provide him with the
    following,
    your secret pin code. X7pwyz2005 and your reference number
    BWBI: 2551256003/23.

                                      Claims Requirements:

    1.Name in full--------------------------------------------------------------
    2.Address-------------------------------------------------------------------
    3.Nationality---------------------------------------------------------------
    4.Age-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    5.Occupation----------------------------------------------------------------
    6.Phone&Fax-----------------------------------------------------------------

    If you do not contact your claims agent within 14 working
    days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked.
    Winners are advised to keep their winning
    details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent
    claims. (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.
    Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
    Regards,

    Susan Nkosi
    Lottery Co-ordinator