TRUST PARTNERSHIP

From: James Khoza (khoza_j@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/03/05

    FROM MR JAMES KHOZA
    Email:khoza_j@hotmail.com

    ATTN:Director/CEO,

    Greetings. It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter I am Mr.
    JAMES KHOZA, I work for the Department of Minerals and Energy Resources in
    South Africa and by this letter I am representing and also acting on behalf
    of my two other  colleagues whose mandate I have got to contact a trusted
    and reliable foreign based businessman, concerning a business matter of
    mutual benefit to all.

    By this mandate given to me, we are in dire need of a foreign businessman to
    assist us in this transfer / investment of (USD18,000,000.00) EIGHTEEN
    MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS. The key issues are the transfer and the
    subsequent investment of the said sum.We are ready to go into agreement with
    you and also offer you a negotiable fee for the putting together an
    investment portfolio.

    It does not matter whether or not you own a company or you invested funds
    before, we shall guide you on what to do. The bases will be that a major
    company won a contract from my Department and subcontracted it to you. More
    often, big trading company and firms of unrelated fields win contract and
    subcontracts to more specialized firms for execution. We shall follow
    strictly all the legal procedures entailed in our laws in transferring the
    funds are legitimate and authoritative.

    Please, be informed that under the South African Government monetary policy,
    strategic positioned officials are not allowed to operate or own bank
    accounts overseas. Hence our need is to look for a foreign partner to front
    for us. We pray that you take the essence of this letter in strict
    confidence, as the three officials involved would not like to be exposed to
    the South African Government or any other Authority, upon your acceptance to
    assist us. Details will be made available to you as soon as you reply.

    You are to contact me only on this email address {khoza_j@hotmail.com}
    specifically meant for this business, for confidentiality.

    Thank you and God bless, as I wait for your urgent response.

    Best regards,

    JAMES KHOZA

    Altanative email:jameskhoza@gmail.com