NEXT OF KIN

From: EVANS TIMOTHY (evanstimothy_2005@msn.com)
Date: 09/21/05

    From Mr. Evans Timothy.
    Natwest Bank London,
    123 Victoria St,
    London SW1E6DE,
    Email: evanstimothy_2005@myway.com,

    Dear Sir,

    I am a staff of  Natwest Bank London. I am writing following an oppurtunity
    in my office that will be of imense benefit to both of us.

    In my department we discovered an  abandoned sum of  10.5million British
    Pounds Sterling (Ten million five hundred thousand British Pounds) in an
    account that belongs to one of our  foreign customers Late Mr. Morris
    Thompson an American  who nfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of
    Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his
    wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this
    site.

    http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ and
    http://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html

    Since we got information about this death, we have been expecting his next
    of kin or relatves to come over and claim his money because we cannot
    release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
    deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

    Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter
    died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the
    knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this
    discovery that I and two other officials in this department now decided to
    make  business with you and release the money to you as  the next of kin or
    beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and
    subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don.t want this
    money to go back into  Government treasury  as unclaimed bill.

    The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained
    after five years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as
    unclaimed funds. We agreed that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign
    partner, while the balance will be for me and my colleagues. I will visit
    your
    country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above
    once this money gets into your account.  Please be honest to me and trust is
    our watchword in this transaction.

    Note this transaction is confidential and  risk free.  As soon as you
    receive this mail you should contact me by return mail.
    Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these
    funds to you has been finalised. We will discuss much in details when I do
    receive your response.

    Please in your response include the following particulars:

    1) YOUR FULL NAME/CONTACT ADDRESS:

    2) TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER:

    3) BANK NAME/ACCOUNT NUMBER:

    4) NATIONALITY/AGE:

    5) A COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

    Note: while waiting for your intrest regard to this confgidential business
    proposal, the required information about you are to be used to effect the
    remmitance of this fund to you.

    Thanks

    Best regards
    Mr. Evans Timothy.