VERY URGENT.

From: edward (edward_kabore@plasa.com)
Date: 07/09/05

    Dear friend, TOP SECRET!

        I know this may come as surprise and sceptic to you. I
    am one of the officials in the Energy management board, in
    Burkina Faso. We had a contract with Denmark through the
    Burkina Faso Danish Cooperation, which was signed on the
    4th of march, 2003 on the Electrification of the Urban
    centres, offices and rural dwellers.

    The project has been executed, you can check on the
    website. www.SONABEL.BF. But, the main issue of contacting
    you is to intimate you that during the award of this
    contract, a few of my colleagues and l, had inflated the
    amount of this contract and the OVER- INVOICED is being
    safeguarded under our custody.

    However, we have decided to transfer this sum of money,
    $35.5million USA Dollars out of this Country for
    disbursement. Hence, we seek for a reliable, honest and
    not greedy foreign partner whom we shall use his or her
    account to transferring the fund. And we agreed that the
    account owner shall benefit 30% of the total amount of
    money, 65% is for us here, and 5% will be used for
    miscellaneous expenses during the transfer.

    If you are capable to handle the transaction without
    hitches and flaws, then we have confidence in the deal,
    and a risk free transfer from our side. Please, make it
    TOP SECRET and avoid every channel of implicating us here
    thereby endanger our career. Therefore, if you will not be
    able to handle it, please hold on your peace for our sake
    we are public servants.

    I pray to God for his providence for a smooth transfer, so
    that our retiring soon or later will be a better and
    blissful retirement life, as such we are very cautious
    towards actualising this noble venture. It can also be a
    once in life opportunity for you, because l know that we
    going to see face-face, preferably come down to Burkina
    Faso and verify on my claim on the said amount of money in
    the bank. Besides, to discuss business and investment in
    your country at large, and thereafter sit together to
    decide on the means of transferring.

    If this picks your interest, please do contact me
    immediately through this email address for more details
    and for easier communication.

    Please, time is no longer on our side. CONTACT ME IN MY
    ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS(edward_3kabore@hotmail.com)

    Best regards,

    MR EDWARD
    Dapatkan kemudahan layanan Mobile Email dari VENTUS untuk Personal, VENTUS Easy.

    Klik http://easy.ventusmobile.com