HELP ME OUT PLEASE...

From: MRS M. SESE-SEKO. (mariam1122@uku.co.uk)
Date: 06/01/07

    From:Mrs. M Sese-Seko
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Mrs. Mariam Sese-Seko widow of late president Mobutu
    Sese-Seko of Zaire? Now known as democratic republic of
    Congo (DRC).I received your company profile from the
    chambers of commerce in morocco. I am moved to write
    you this letter; this was in confidence considering my
    present circumstance and situation. I escaped along with my
    husband and two of our sons mark and Mukoko out of
    Democratic Republic Of Congo (DRC) to Abidjan, Cote
    d?Ivoire where my family and I settled, while we later
    moved to settled in morocco where my husband later died of
    cancer disease.

    However due to this situation we decided to change most of
    my husband's billions of dollars deposited in Swiss bank
    and other countries into other forms of money coded for
    safe purpose because the new head of state of (drc) Mr.
    Laurent Kabila has made arrangement with the Swiss
    government and other european countries to freeze all my
    late husband's treasures deposited in some European
    countries. Hence my children and I decided laying low in
    Africa to study the situation till when things gets better,
    like now that president Kabila is dead and the son taking
    over(Joseph Kabila). One of my late husband's chateaux in
    southern France was confiscated by the French government,
    and as such I had to change my identity so that my
    investment will not be traced and confiscated. I have
    deposited the sum of Twenty eight million six hundred
    thousand United States dollars (us$28,600,000,00.) With a
    security company, for safekeeping.

    The funds are security coded to prevent them from knowing
    the content. What i want you to do is to indicate your
    interest. That you will assist us by receiving the
    money on our behalf. Acknowledge this message, so that I
    can introduce you to my son (mark) who has the out
    modalities for the claim of the said funds. I want you to
    assist in investing this money, but I will not want my
    identity revealed. I will also want to buy properties and
    stock in multi-national companies and to engage in other
    safe and non-speculative investments.

    May I at this point emphasize the high level of
    confidentiality, which this business demands, and hope you
    will not betray the trust and confidence, which I repose in
    you. In conclusion, if you want to assist us, my son shall
    put you in the picture of the business, tell you where the
    funds are currently being maintained and also
    discuss other modalities including remunerations for your
    services. For this reason kindly furnish us your contact
    information, that is your personal telephone and fax number
    for confidential purpose and acknowledge receipt of this
    mail.
    Best regards,