I await your response urgently.

From: George Craig (mrgeorgecraig_01@mail.bulgaria.com)
Date: 05/14/05

    Mr George Craig
    Prudential plc
    Laurence Pountney Hill
    London EC4R 0HH
    Website:http://www.prudential.co.uk/

    ATTENTION:

    I am Mr George Craig, Branch Manager Prudential plc
    Laurence Pountney Hill, London.I have an urgent
    and very profitable business proposition for you
    that should be handled with extreme confidentiality.

    On January 12,1997 a Consultant and contractor
    with the British Corporation Mr. Kim Sangogk
    by name made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for
    twelve calendar months valued at US$20.9M(Twenty
    Million, Nine Hundred thousand United States Dollars Only)
    in my branch.

    Upon maturity I sent a routine notification in
    accordance with the Bank policy to his forwarding
    address but got no reply. After a month we sent a
    reminder and finally we discovered from his
    contract employers British Corporation
    that Mr. Kim Sangogk died in the Korean Air
    Flight {801}, which crashed in Guam, on August
    6,1997.

    http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

    On further investigation, we found out that he
    died without making a Will and all attempts to
    trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore
    made further investigations and discovered that
    Mr.Kim Sangogk did not declare any next of
    kin or relations in all his official documents
    including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.
    This sum of US$20.9M has been carefully moved out
    of my bank to a Financial and Security Company
    for safekeeping.

    No one will ever come forward to claim it and
    according to the Law of my country, at the
    expiration of 7 years the money will revert to
    the ownership of the British Government, if
    nobody applies to claim the fund.

    We decided to contact you to assit me receive his
    money for safe keeping and investments on his
    behalf as everything will be taken over by the
    government as provided in section 129 sub
    63(N), British Banking Edit of 1961.

    This prompted us to contact you.We want to front
    you as the next of kin of our late client thereby
    making you the legal beneficiary of the sum of
    $20.9 million U.S Dollars that is presently in a
    Financial and Security Company .

    I contacted you because it is against the civil
    service code of ethics to own and operate foreign
    accounts and your assistance would be needed to
    claim the money in the Financial and Security
    Company

    The transaction is 100% legal and totally free of
    risks as all modalities has been perfected to
    ensure the hitch free success of the
    transaction.

    I have also decided that you will generously be
    entitled to 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt
    of your reply confirming your willingness to assist me
    of this transaction, I will immediately arrange and
    transfer all the rights of ownership of this
    fund to your name to facilitate your easy
    clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your
    country.

    You have nothing to worry about, as I will be there
    to assist you in anyway necessary with all proper
    documentation.

    If you are interested, send all possible suggestions
    as soon as possible to me via my e- mail
    so that we can proceed and after sending it ,
     i will call/phone you.

    I await your response urgently.

    Regards,

    Mr George Craig