EUROPA LOTTERIA INTERNACIONAL

From: aaddaw@handbag.com
Date: 05/11/05

    EUROPA LOTTERIA INTERNACIONAL,
    ESTRADA DEL CID 20-23
    38464 ES,
    ESPANA.

    REF:FSK/93474/02/35/56
    BATCH: 03/849/JH/SP

    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the EUROPA
    LOTTERIA
    INTERNACIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. SPAIN programs held on the
    2th
    of may 2005.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 838472083-947
    with game Number 54568 drew lucky numbers 11,28,54,63,74,53 which
    consequently
    won.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
    300,000.00
    Euro.(Three Hundred Thousand Euros)CONGRATULATIONS!!

    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
    from
    over 100.000.00 company and 1.000.000.00 individual email addresses and
    names
    from Middel East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe North and south America,
    Oceania
    and around the world. To file for your claim, please contact our
    fiduciary
    agent;

    CAPA SECURITY AGENT,
    NAME ;MR VINCENTE CARLOS,
    EMAIL:infocapa5@netscape.net
    TEL:(0034)-628-354-030

    Due to mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep your
    Winning
    information confidential until your claims have been processed. This is
    part
    of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
    of
    this program by some participant.

    Please,note that you will be required to pay for the Issuance of your
    Winning
    Certificate,Foreign Participant clearance and Legal Clearance
    Certificate.Be
    notify also that all winnings must be claimed not later than 31th of
    may
     2005.
    After this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void.

    In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to
    quote
    your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

    Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agents
    as
    soon as possible.
    Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our
    promotional
    program.

    Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

    Sincerely yours,
    Ms Estella Rogers,
    Winning Co-ordinator.

    Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
    Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
    Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/