strictly confidencial,

From: Dr Robert Williams (williams_r@regally.us)
Date: 03/15/05

    Dr Robert Williams
    Director Foreign Operations
    HSBC Bangkok Thailand

    Dear friend,

    This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
    fact that we have not yet met. The message could be
    strange but real if you pay some attention to it. I
    could have notified you about it at least for the sake
    of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies.
    In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to
    say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains.
    I am Dr Robert Williams, the Director of Foreign
    Operations HSBC Bangkok Thailand. I have urgent and
    very confidential business proposition for you.

    On June 6 1997, an American oil consultant/contractor
    with theThailand National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.
    Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited
    for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00
    (Twenty-five Million Dollars) in my bank. Upon
    maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
    forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder
    and finally we discovered from his contract employers,
    Thailand National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.
    Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident. On
    further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and
    all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
    I therefore made further investigation and discovered
    that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin in all his
    official  documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This
    sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank
    and the interest is being rolled over with the
    principal sum at the end of each year. No one will
    come forward to claim it. According to the Thailand
    Law,at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will
    revert to the ownership of the Thailand Government
    if nobody applies to claim the funds.

    Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
    foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.
    Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's labor will
    This is simple, I will like you to provide me
    immediately with your full names and address so that
    the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
    affidavits, which will put you in place as the next
    of kin. We shall employ the services of two attorneys
    for drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain
    the necessary documents and letter of
    probate/administration in your favor the transfer. A
    bank account in any part of the world, which you
    provide, will then facilitate the transfer of this
    money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money
    will be paid into your account for us to share in the
    ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

    There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
    transaction will be done by the attorney and my
    position as the Bank Foreign Operations Director
    guarantees the successful execution of this
    transaction. If you are interested, please reply
    immediately via the private email address below. Upon
    your response, I shall then provide you with more
    details and relevant documents that will help you
    understand. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and
    rest assured that this transaction would be most
    profitable for both of us because I shall require your
    assistance to invest my share in your country.
    Please consider that i am still serving in the office
    and keep this very confidencial, my intergrity is at
    stake if you decided to share this transaction with
    any one...please keep it very secret untill we get
    this transfer succesfully into your account.

    Awaiting your urgent reply via email :

    Thanks and God bless you

    Dr Robert Williams
    Director Foreign Operations