WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: winnerofpromo@zipmail.com.br
Date: 12/02/04

    OZONE PROMO LOTTERY BV.
    DWERGPALMSTRAAT 4
    2100 KE AMSTERDAM,
    THE NETHERLANDS.

    FROM: OFFICE OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
          OZONE PROMO LOTTERY BV

    REF NO: OPLB/XWG04
    BATCH: XT873/06-XZT

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today
    of winners of the OZONE PROMO LOTTERY BV.,THE
    NETHERLANDS, an International Program held on 19th
    July 2004. Your email address was attached to the
    ticket number 1763; with serial number: 4222-00, drew
    the lucky numbers: 770278, and consequently won the
    lottery in the 1st category.

    You have hereby been approved for a lump sum payment
    of US$1.5m in cash credited to your file REFERENCE
    NUMBER:OPLB/XWG04. This is from total prize money of
    US$15,000.000.00 shared among the ten (10)
    International winners in this category. All
    participants were selected through a computer Ballot
    system drawn from 100,000 email addresses from
    AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, AMERICA, EUROPE,ASIA, NORTH
    AMERICA and AFRICA as part of international promotions
    program, which is conducted annually.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Your fund is now deposited with a Finance House here
    in THE NETHERLANDS and insured in your favour. Due to
    the mixed up of some numbers and mail addresses we ask
    that you keep this award strictly from public notice
    until your claim has been processed and your money
    remitted to your account. This is part of our security
    protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts
    by participants of this program.

    We hope with a part of your prize you will participate
    in our end of our year high stakes international
    lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your
    claim Department below immediately:

    MR DAVID THISSEN
    DIRECTOR CLAIMS
    OZONE PROMO LOTTERY BV., THE NETHERLANDS
    E-MAIL ID:ozonebv@netscape.net

    For due processing and remittance of your prize money
    to a designated account of your choice.Remember,all
    prize money must be claimed not later than 23
    DECEMBER, 2004. After this date, all funds will be
    returned to us as unclaimed.

    NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
    complication, please remember to quote your reference
    and batch numbers in every of your correspondence
    with our claim department. Furthermore, should there
    be any change of your address, do inform our claims
    agent as soon as possible.

    Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you
    for being part of our promotions program. You are
    advised to inform us of your receipt of this mail.

    Sincerely,

    MR JOHAN VAN RALTE
    THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
    OZONE PROMO LOTTERY BV.,
    THE NETHERLANDS

    Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
    Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br