RE: OWL-S version 1.1 now available

From: mgreaves (mgreaves@darpa.mil)
Date: 11/10/04

    David and members of the OWL-S Coalition:

    Well, the milestones just keep on falling.  First SWRL FOL and now
    OWL-S!  I am extremely pleased with the work that the Coalition has
    done.  My own way of thinking about semantic web services is that it is
    one very important component of a larger vision of agile software and
    dynamic computing -- a vision that encompasses late binding in data
    access, software composition, and user interfaces.  OWL-S is right now
    the state of the art in semantically-coherent late binding of web
    services.  OWL-S 1.1 is a huge milestone and a stake in the ground.
    Congratulations!

    Mark

    Dr. Mark Greaves
    DARPA IXO