RE: Winter DAML PI Meeting -- November 2004

From: jhoward(contr-ixo) (jhoward@snap.org)
Date: 10/22/04

    All,

    Just another reminder.  The hotel reservation deadline date is next
    Monday, 25 October, so please make your reservations now if you haven't
    already done so.  There are only 37 people registered on the web site so
    far, so I'm sure many more people need to make hotel reservations.
    Please don't delay!

    R,
    Jack