RE: DAML PI meeting

From: mgreaves (mgreaves@darpa.mil)
Date: 07/09/03

    A minor correction: since OntoWeb5 will extend into the late afternoon of
    10/18, the SWSI F2F will be Sunday 10/19 only, and will be held at the South
    Seas Resort on Captiva (the location of the DAML PI meeting).

    Again, suggestions or corrections to me or Jack (jhoward@snap.org
    <mailto:jhoward@snap.org> ).

    Thanks,
    Mark