DAML Principal Investigators Meeting - Deadlines

From: Howard, Jack (JHoward@schafercorp-ballston.com)
Date: 03/13/03

All,

  The deadline for hotel reservations for the DAML PI meeting is coming up
next Wednesday, March 19.  Please make your reservations by this date to
ensure that you have a room at the government rate.  Contact the Marriott
Biscayne Bay by calling the hotel reservation department directly at (305)
374-3900 or (800) 228-9290.

  Other approaching deadlines are:

Foreign National Visit Request - Friday, March 28, 2003

Online Registration and Payment - Wednesday, April 2, 2003

  Please contact me or our Conference Coordinators if you have any questions
regarding the meeting, registration, or deadlines.

R,
Jack

John J. Howard
Schafer Corporation