FW: RKF Program Fall Principal Investigator Meeting Web Site

From: Kelly Barber (kmbarber@bbn.com)
Date: 08/26/02

-----Original Message-----
From: Trani, Carlos [mailto:CTrani@Schafercorp-ballston.com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 12:28 PM
To: Kelly Barber (E-mail)
Subject: RKF Program Fall Principal Investigator Meeting Web Site

	Kelly;

	Please distribute the following announcement to DAML-All.

	R;
	Carlos

==================

	All,

	This is the official announcement of the next Rapid Knowledge
Formation (RKF) Program Principal Investigators (PI) meeting web site.

	By the way, Technology demonstrations will be conducted only on the
evening of Thursday, 14 November.  These technology demonstrations are
highly encouraged.

	On the evening of 13 November we will have a reception/social hour.

	The official RKF Fall PI Meeting web site is:
http://www.schafercorp-ballston.com/rkf2002/
	Updates will be posted as the agenda is developed and associated
notices will be provided.

	Reminder:
	Rapid Knowledge Formation (RKF) Program Principal Investigators (PI)
meeting  will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in Hilton Head Island,
South Carolina from Wednesday through Friday, 13-15 November, 2002.

	Significant meeting goals are to assess progress to date and address
central issues.  Murray Burke will provide additional guidance on briefing
preparation via separate e-mail.

	Attendance is open to the DAML, Rapid Knowledge Formation (RKF), and
W3C communities, as well as prospective government user organizations.
Requests for other attendees should be addressed to any of the following
persons

*	Jack Howard at 703-516-6021, jhoward@schafercorp-ballston.com
*	Carlos Trani at 703-516-6080, ctrani@schafercorp-ballston.com

	 Please contact me with your requirements (number of tables, easels,
internet connectivity, etc.) for your demonstration.  A wireless LAN with
internet connectivity will be available, however, each attendee should bring
his/her own wireless LAN card (802.11b compatible).

	Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or
suggestions about the meeting.

VR;
Carlos L. Trani
Scientific, Engineer and Technical Assistant (SETA) DARPA DAML & RKF
Projects
Schafer Corporation | Technology Management Division
3811 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 400
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Phone: 703-516-6080
> http://www.schafercorp.com