AAAI-2002 Workshop on Ontologies and the Semantic Web

From: Adam Pease (apease@ks.teknowledge.com)
Date: 05/07/02

Folks,
   We have some space available at the workshop for those folks who are
interested in attending but have not submitted a paper.   We're asking
interested people to provide a one-page "statement of interest", preferably
by May 15 so it can be included in the workshop proceedings, although
statements will continue to be accepted after that date and will appear on
the workshop web site.  Here's a URL that provides an example of what we're
looking for, taken from a previous workshop:
<http://reliant.teknowledge.com/IJCAI01/Kiryakov.html>

Adam

Adam Pease
Teknowledge