OntoMerge 0.1 is up!

From: Drew McDermott (drew.mcdermott@yale.edu)
Date: 04/24/02

We have brought up a preliminary version  of our OntoMerge
ontology-translation server.

http://cs-www.cs.yale.edu/homes/dvm/daml/ontology-translation.html

As the web page explains, what we really want from people are
interesting problems to solve.  Unless you want to translate instance
data involving bibliography files, we probably can't handle your
problem today!  But we are confident we can handle some practical
problems by next week if you tell us what they are.

We would also like bug reports, feedback on the interface, etc.

Thanks.

                                             -- Drew McDermott
                                                Dejing Dou
                                                Peishen Qi