RE: ASSERTION, QUESTION, SUGGESTION - final draft

From: Gio Wiederhold (gio@db.stanford.edu)
Date: 04/11/02

Adam,
    People will see and use the example first.  I'd like to create an
example, but am afraid I am now in overload mode, preparing for a
three week trip, so I can't take anything more on this month. Also,
as you know, my reserach focus has been on semantic heterogeneity,
which is not directly solved by DAML, although the reasoing
capabilities might help.  What do you say, Stefan?
  I think our colleagues at ISI, who were funded by DLA some time ago, might
do a simple logistics case quicker.

Gio

/Gio Wiederhold/
http://www-db.stanford.edu/people/gio.html