Time (on behalf of Bob Balzer)

From: Brandon Amundson (bamundson@bbn.com)
Date: 02/07/02

This isn't my area of expertise, but isn't a major point
of the ontological work in DAML that you don't have to
reach agreement on a common ontology to import and use
someone else's markup.

Rather than trying to reach agreement on a common ontology
which might depend on how each participant expected to use
the markup data, would it make sense to agree that this
is a good area in which to test the ontological mapping
tools as there are already several alternative ontologies.

Regards,
Bob