Thrusday Teleconference

From: John Flynn (jflynn@bbn.com)
Date: 01/31/02

All,

I apologize for the short notice but it may be useful to have another
teleconference to continue the discussion on the DAML Experiment for those
who wish to participate. I have set the teleconference up for this afternoon
at 4:00 pm East Coast time. The dial in information is:

International: 865-673-6716
Domestic: 1-800-403-2024
Participant code: 671932

I have slightly modified the slides (1) to try to focus the discussion on
key objectives of the Experiment. In particular, I think some discussion of
slides eight and nine may be helpful.

(1) http://www.daml.org/JF

Also, if you can’t participate in this teleconference and want any
additional information on the DAML Experiment to help you in putting your
IOWs together, please don’t hesitate to email or call.

Thanks,

John

John Flynn
(703) 284-4612