DAML-related Articles welcome...

From: Jim Hendler (hendler@cs.umd.edu)
Date: 01/26/02

DAMLites-
   IEEE Intelligent Systems will be running a new column entitled "The
Semantic Web" with short articles about SW technologies.  I've been
asked to edit this.  These articles will be about 1000-1500 words
(couple of pages) and are to show some of the exciting things being
done in the SW world.  Please let me know if you would be interested
in doing one of these articles -- it is a good way to get a short
article about your work into a well-read publication, and turnaround
should be significantly shorter than in most journals (a good thing
for those of you on the tenure track)
  If you'd be interested in doing one of these articles, let me know.
  -Jim H.

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler